Check out today's
$89 FIBROMYALGIA PAIN RELIEF SPECIAL
Sign Up to Receive Everything Listed Below:
All of the above for only $89
when you sign up today
(A $350 - $750 Value)
Click Here to Get Your
Fibromyalgia Pain Relief Special
Better Health Chiropractic & Physical Rehab opened its first clinic in East Anchorage as Better Health Pain & Wellness Centers in the summer of 1998. Since then, we have opened three more clinics in Midtown/South Anchorage, Juneau, and now Wasilla! If you find yourself searching for a friendly “chiropractor near me”, we cordially invite you to call or stop by any of our convenient locations.
THE SYMPTOMS OF FIBROMYALGIA:
- Aches and pains throughout your body
- Continual fatigue
- Sleep problems
- Recurring headaches
- Concentration and memory issues
- Morning stiffness
- Numbness or tingling feelings in the extremities
- Painful muscle spasms
- Digestive issues
Fibromyalgia varies from person to person, but usually causes severe nerve pain for most. Traditional treatments often involve liver-damaging pharmaceuticals and a “learn to live with it” approach that doesn't help. While there is no cure, there are treatment options that can greatly reduce fibromyalgia pain and increase your quality of life.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Better Health Chiropractic & Physical Rehab welcomes clients with friendly staff members, amazing doctors, and multiple treatment options that are convenient and provide lasting pain relief.
Get-a-Ride Promise ensures you will get to and from your appointment without any cost to you.
10-Minute Promise means you will be seen in a timely fashion or else your appointment is free!
First Visit Promise ensures you will be 100% satisfied with your care or you will be refunded!
Same-Day Promise guarantees you will be seen on the same day you call for an appointment.
INSURANCE COVERAGE - WE ACCEPT HUNDREDS!
We work with almost every private insurance company, including the most common ones listed. Both Auto and Workers’ Compensation are typically covered 100%!
Questions About Your Insurance?
If you have private health insurance, let us check your insurance for you!
- Most people pay just $25 to $40 per visit.
- Some copays are as little as $0.
- All our fees cover chiropractic care, massage, AND physical therapy modalities- most even on the same visit.
- Covered by Aetna? Aetna covers almost half of our patients. Our Aetna patient’s co-pays and insurance coverage are similar to in-network Blue Cross coverage.
- Have Medicare? Medicare Part B plans now cover many chiropractic modalities.
- Because of current insurance changes, we provide many services for free if your insurance doesn’t cover them.
- If your care doesn’t seem affordable, talk to your doctor. We’ll get you the care you need at a price you can afford.
Experience You Can Trust
Low Back Pain Cases
Disc Pain Cases
Neck Pain Cases
THE ALASKA BACK PAIN PROTOCOL