1. Licensed Massage Therapist.
2. As a massage therapist I provide a number of modalities ranging from swedish massage, deep tissue massage, trigger point massage, sports massage and cupping.
3. My top priority is to alleviate pain within the best of my abilities for every patient we see so that they can live and experience life as pain free as possible.
4. What I like about working at Better Health is working on the patients in order to alleviate any pain they have as well as getting to know the patient's and their life experiences. Also having great coworkers and a stress free work environment is a plus working at Better Health.
5. What I like about our patients is the diversity. We get people from different races, ethnicities, walks of life and getting to know them and their life experiences is always a pleasure.
6. I have spent most of my life affiliated with the military, whether that's being a Navy brat or a Soldier in the US Army, causing me to move and experience new places every 3-5 years. For example I spent my high school years while stationed in Japan.
7. I do what I do because like many others out there I experience aches and pains. Some from injuries and some from daily life activities. I have learned and continue to learn ways and methods that I believe can alleviate my pains which I practice on patients to alleviate their pains.
8. When it's warm I like to go camping, hiking, fishing, walking my dog and shooting guns. When It's cold more so hibernation, playing video games, streaming shows and movies.
9. I'm passionate about animals. I love my dog a lot even though he's a butthead. Also learning new things and having an adventure.
Schedule an Appointment, Receive a One-Hour Massage Certificate!
That’s right! Receive a certificate for a free one-hour massage with one of our highly-trained, professional, and licensed massage therapists for use after your first appointment. You can use it yourself, or give it to one of your family or friends for them to use!
Learn more about us!
Learn more about chiropractic!
What Does Chiropractic for Back Pain Involve?
What Education, Certifications and License should a Chiropractor Have?
What Does Joint Cracking Mean in Chiropractic Adjustments?
What are the Benefits of Chiropractic Care?
What is the Scope of Practice of Chiropractors?
What Do Chiropractors Do for Patients?
Does Chiropractic Work?
What Does a Chiropractor Do for Lower Back Pain?
Is It Safe to Visit a Chiropractor during Pregnancy?
Treating Herniated Disc: How Chiropractors Help?
Can Chiropractic Help Treat Headaches?
11 Reasons Chiropractic Treats Pinched Nerve Fast and Effectively
12 Secrets for Getting Rid of Carpal Tunnel Pain
11 Secrets for Getting Rid of Back Pain
9 Secrets for Getting Rid of Disc Pain & Problems
11 Secrets for Getting Rid of Headaches