Check out todays incredible offer:
$149 CARPAL TUNNEL PAIN RELIEF SPECIAL
Sign up for this special offer
Today and receive:
All of the above for only $149
(A $275-$550 Value)
Click Here to Sign Up for This
Carpal Tunnel Pain Relief Special Offer
WHY CHOOSE US?
Better Health Chiropractic & Physical Rehab welcomes clients with friendly staff members, amazing doctors, and multiple treatment options that are convenient and provide lasting pain relief.
Get-a-Ride Promise ensures you will get to and from your appointment without any cost to you.
10-Minute Promise means you will be seen in a timely fashion or else your appointment is free!
First Visit Promise ensures you will be 100% satisfied with your care or you will be refunded!
Same-Day Promise guarantees you will be seen on the same day you call for an appointment.
Get to know Dr. Brent Wells
Dr. Brent Wells, D.C. founded Better Health Chiropractic & Physical Rehab with his amazing wife Coni in Anchorage in 1998. He received his B.S. from the University of Nevada (where they met), and his doctorate from the Western States Chiropractic College in Portland, Oregon. When he isn’t with his family, building his ongoing professional education, or helping folks at the clinic, he’s either doing something community-centered or playing blues/rock guitar.
CARPAL TUNNEL SYMPTOMS:
- Pain, numbness, and/or tingling in the thumb and first three fingers
- Burning or pain that travels up the arm
- Back pain
- Wrist pain that is worse at night
- Weakness in your hand muscles
- Numbness or pain that comes and goes in your fingers.
- Discomfort in the palm and wrist
Carpal tunnel is the compression of the nerve that passes through the wrist and into the hand. Swelling and inflammation in the wrist due to repetitive tasks (like typing) often cause pain in your wrist, thumb, and first three fingers. This condition will not improve without stopping these repetitive activities for several months or without treatment. You can avoid painful surgery and steroid injections by using holistic treatment methods, such as chiropractic care.
INSURANCE COVERAGE - WE ACCEPT HUNDREDS!
We work with almost every private insurance company, including the most common ones listed. Both Auto and Workers’ Compensation are typically covered 100%!
Questions About Your Insurance?
If you have private health insurance, let us check your insurance for you!
- Most people pay just $25 to $40 per visit.
- Some copays are as little as $0.
- All our fees cover chiropractic care, massage, AND physical therapy modalities- most even on the same visit.
- Covered by Aetna? Aetna covers almost half of our patients. Our Aetna patient’s co-pays and insurance coverage are similar to in-network Blue Cross coverage.
- Have Medicare? Medicare Part B plans now cover many chiropractic modalities.
- If your care doesn’t seem affordable, talk to your doctor. We’ll find a way to get you the care you need at a price you can afford.
- Because of current insurance changes, we provide many services for free if your insurance doesn’t cover them.
Experience You Can Trust
Low Back Pain Cases
Disc Pain Cases
Neck Pain Cases
THE ALASKA BACK PAIN PROTOCOL