Why Choose Better Health
Why Choose Better Health Chiropractic & Physical Rehab?
At Better Health, we are VERY service oriented. That’s why we offer you the 3 Better Health Promises: our First Visit Promise, 10-Minute Promise, and Same Day Promise. Read about each below.
Our First Visit Promise ensures new patients will be 100 percent satisfied with their care – guaranteed. If for any reason you are not satisfied, notify us within 48 hours of your first appointment, and we will refund all charges from that visit.
Our 10-Minute Promise means patients will be seen in a timely fashion, so they can get in, get out and get on with their day. As an established patient, when you arrive on time, we guarantee you will not wait to be seen any longer than 10 minutes after your scheduled appointment time – or your visit is free.
Our Same Day Promise guarantees patients will be seen on the same day they call for an appointment. Simply call for an appointment before 4 p.m. and we’ll get you in on that same day – or your next visit is on us.
Here are some other reasons why we are the leading chiropractors in Alaska:
- Convenient. We offer convenient early morning and late evening hours at our two Anchorage chiropractic locations in North/East Anchorage and in Midtown/South Anchorage. We also opened a full-service chiropractic office in Juneau as well as a chiropractic office in Wasilla!
- Hassle-free. Our in-house billing department will take care of your insurance claims at no charge. We accept group and private insurance coverage, workers compensation, and auto insurance coverage.
- Comprehensive. Better Health Chiropractic & Physical Rehab was the first multidisciplinary clinic of its kind in Anchorage, offering comprehensive, non-surgical chiropractic care, rehabilitative therapy, and massage therapy all in one place. Our chiropractors in Juneau and Wasilla now offer that same caliber of care to patients in the southern coast, southeast and southcentral part of Alaska!
- Innovative. We are committed to providing the most advanced technology for treating pain. We were the first to bring DRS Low Back Pain Treatment and the MCU Neck Pain Therapy to Alaska. Since then, these therapies have helped thousands of Alaskans get back to their active, pain-free lives.
- Knowledgeable. We believe understanding how your body works is the first step toward taking better care of it. We also believe educating our patients is just as important as helping them heal and stay healthy. To accomplish this, we offer free health care seminars and community outreach to our patients and the community.
- Committed. Our physical rehabilitation therapists and chiropractors in Anchorage, Wasilla, and Juneau dedicate hundreds of hours per year to continuing education, keeping us experienced, competent and up to date on the latest trends, treatments, and research.
- Connected. If you need care outside our areas of expertise, we will provide you with a medical referral to the appropriate specialist quickly and easily.