Better Health Chiropractic & Physical Rehab has always been committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your personal and corporate information. We have established Privacy Principles to govern our use of customer information.
Better Health Chiropractic & Physical Rehab does not sell, share or distribute Customer Information to any third party organization.
- Accountability. Better Health Chiropractic & Physical Rehab is responsible for maintaining and protecting customer information under its control.
- Identifying Purposes. The purposes for which customer information is collected shall be identified before or at the time the information is collected.
- Consent. The knowledge and consent of the customer are required for the collection, use or disclosure of customer information except where required or permitted by law.
- Limiting Collection. The customer information collected must be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by Better Health Chiropractic & Physical Rehab Information must be collected by fair and lawful means.
- Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention. Customer information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless the customer has otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Customer information may only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
- Accuracy. Customer information must be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
- Safeguarding Customer Information. Customer information must be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information.
- Openness. Better Health Chiropractic & Physical Rehab is required to make information available to customers concerning the policies and practices that apply to the management of their information.
- Customer Access. Upon request, a customer shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of their information, and shall be given access to it. Customers may verify the accuracy and completeness of their information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate.
- Handling Customer Complaints and Suggestions. Customers may direct any questions or inquiries with respect to the privacy principles outlined above or about our practices by contacting the designated person(s) accountable for privacy at Better Health Chiropractic & Physical Rehab.If you would like to unsubscribe, please Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by standard mail at:
North Office: 725 Northway Dr, Anchorage, AK 99508
South Office: 8840 Old Seward Hwy, Suite E, Anchorage, AK 99515
Wasilla Office: 1301 Seward Meridian Rd, Suite G, Wasilla, AK 99654
Juneau Office: 2201 Dunn Street, #2, Juneau, AK 99801
Or call us at (toll free) 1-877-346-5255.