$149 WHIPLASH PAIN RELIEF SPECIAL
Click and Sign Up Today to Receive the Following for Only $149
All of this for $149
(Normally a $275 - $550 value)
Schedule an Appointment and Receive a
Free One-Hour Massage Certificate
Whiplash occurs when the muscles, tendons, and ligaments in your neck become strained due to a rapid backward and forward movement. This sudden motion causes the ligaments and tendons to stretch and tear, resulting in what is typically called whiplash. Symptoms do not always appear right away and can take as long as 48 hours to manifest. However, most people experience intense pain within the first 12 hours. If left untreated, whiplash can become chronic and can last for more than five years.
TYPICAL SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF WHIPLASH:
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Headaches (especially near the base of the skull)
- Constant fatigue
- Blurred vision
- Chronic pain in the head, neck, and shoulders
- Ringing in the ears
- Difficulty with memory or concentration
WHY CHOOSE US?
Better Health Chiropractic & Physical Rehab welcomes clients with friendly staff members, amazing doctors, and multiple treatment options that are convenient and provide lasting pain relief.
Get-a-Ride Promise ensures you will get to and from your appointment without any cost to you.
10-Minute Promise means you will be seen in a timely fashion or else your appointment is free!
First Visit Promise ensures you will be 100% satisfied with your care or you will be refunded!
Same-Day Promise guarantees you will be seen on the same day you call for an appointment.
Get to know Dr. Brent Wells
Dr. Brent Wells, D.C. founded Better Health Chiropractic & Physical Rehab with his amazing wife Coni in Anchorage in 1998. He received his B.S. from the University of Nevada (where they met), and his doctorate from the Western States Chiropractic College in Portland, Oregon. When he isn’t with his family, building his ongoing professional education, or helping folks at the clinic, he’s either doing something community-centered or playing blues/rock guitar.
INSURANCE COVERAGE - WE ACCEPT HUNDREDS!
We work with almost every private insurance company, including the most common ones listed. Both Auto and Workers’ Compensation are typically covered 100%!
Questions About Your Insurance?
If you have private health insurance, let us check your insurance for you!
- Most people pay just $25 to $40 per visit.
- Some copays are as little as $0.
- All our fees cover chiropractic care, massage, AND physical therapy modalities- most even on the same visit.
- Covered by Aetna? Aetna covers almost half of our patients. Our Aetna patient’s co-pays and insurance coverage are similar to in-network Blue Cross coverage.
- Have Medicare? Medicare Part B plans now cover many chiropractic modalities.
- Because of current insurance changes, we provide many services for free if your insurance doesn’t cover them.
- If your care doesn’t seem affordable, talk to your doctor. We’ll get you the care you need at a price you can afford.
Experience You Can Trust
Low Back Pain Cases
Disc Pain Cases
Neck Pain Cases
THE ALASKA BACK PAIN PROTOCOL