Stop Living With Your Neck Pain!
$149 NECK PAIN RELIEF SPECIAL OFFER
You will receive:
All of the above for a pocket-sized $149
If You Sign Up Today!
(A $275 - $550 Value)
Click Here to Sign Up for
Neck Pain Relief
COMMON CAUSES OF NECK PAIN
- A head or neck injury
- Cubicle syndrome
- Texting, typing, and repetitive office work
- Disc degeneration
- Stress and anxiety
- Poor posture
- Fractured vertebrae
- Spinal stenosis
Anyone who has ever "slept wrong" knows that neck pain sometimes happens, but if it continues to linger, you should consider contacting a qualified and trained chiropractor. Most of the time pain can indicate that you injured your vertebrae, tendons, or ligaments. It could also be a warning that you have a more serious underlying health condition. Don’t live with that pain in the neck another day! You can get pain relief faster than you think with the help of chiropractic care.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Better Health Chiropractic & Physical Rehab welcomes clients with friendly staff members, amazing doctors, and multiple treatment options that are convenient and provide lasting pain relief.
Get-a-Ride Promise ensures you will get to and from your appointment without any cost to you.
10-Minute Promise means you will be seen in a timely fashion or else your appointment is free!
First Visit Promise ensures you will be 100% satisfied with your care or you will be refunded!
Same-Day Promise guarantees you will be seen on the same day you call for an appointment.
Get to know Dr. Brent Wells
Dr. Brent Wells, D.C. founded Better Health Chiropractic & Physical Rehab with his amazing wife Coni in Anchorage in 1998. He received his B.S. from the University of Nevada (where they met), and his doctorate from the Western States Chiropractic College in Portland, Oregon. When he isn’t with his family, building his ongoing professional education, or helping folks at the clinic, he’s either doing something community-centered or playing blues/rock guitar.
INSURANCE COVERAGE - WE ACCEPT HUNDREDS!
We work with almost every private insurance company, including the most common ones listed. Both Auto and Workers’ Compensation are typically covered 100%!
Questions About Your Insurance?
If you have private health insurance, let us check your insurance for you!
- Most people pay just $25 to $40 per visit.
- Some copays are as little as $0.
- All our fees cover chiropractic care, massage, AND physical therapy modalities- most even on the same visit.
- Covered by Aetna? Aetna covers almost half of our patients. Our Aetna patient’s co-pays and insurance coverage are similar to in-network Blue Cross coverage.
- Have Medicare? Medicare Part B plans now cover many chiropractic modalities.
- Because of current insurance changes, we provide many services for free if your insurance doesn’t cover them.
- If your care doesn’t seem affordable, talk to your doctor. We’ll get you the care you need at a price you can afford.
Experience You Can Trust
Low Back Pain Cases
Disc Pain Cases
Neck Pain Cases
THE ALASKA BACK PAIN PROTOCOL